Our Commitment to You
How we add value to your investment property
- We accelerate the leasing of your property to the right tenant through our focused marketing and tenant screening procedures
- We maximise your rental return by obtaining a top market rent and minimising your expenditure through our policy of active management
- We guarantee that we will communicate with you proactively on all matters relating to your property
- Our total focus on property management means that we can offer consistently great service
- We provide you with accurate, timely and easy to understand financial accounting and reporting
- We use world class management systems to manage all the activities involved in managing your property
- Our team of highly experienced property management professionals will always give you direct and honest advice and feedback
Finding the right tenant quickly
- Digital photographs taken of all properties and used in all internet advertising
- Comprehensive descriptions fully highlighting the advantages of each property are used in all advertising
- Listings on industry leading websites - realestate.com.au, rent.com.au, myhome.com.au, rentfind.com.au, homehound.com.au and of course, truepmvic.com.au
- Inclusion on our attractive rental list distributed to local businesses
- Inclusion on our property alert service to notify potential tenants as soon as your property is available to be leased
- Quality, high impact “For Lease” sign placed on your property (subject to approval, where necessary)
- Advertising in local, suburban and metropolitan newspapers (if required)
- Escorted inspections of properties available 7 days a week along with regular hosted Open Home Inspections
- Comprehensive reference and identity checks of all prospective tenants
- The preparation of a comprehensive tenancy agreement with additional terms to protect your interests
Active management of your property
- Completion of a comprehensive ingoing condition report complete with detailed photos and signed by the property manager and tenant. Click here to view a sample Condition Report
- Collection, receipting and remittance of the rent to your nominated bank account by electronic funds transfer (EFT). This means that you don’t have to wait for cheques to clear - you can use the money immmediately.
- Zero tolerance rent arrears management. Please note that we have sophisticated systems in place to minmise arrears including phone, SMS, email and letter based reminders. We are also one of a small number of real estate agencies in Melbourne who are approved through the banking system to DIRECT DEBIT tenants bank accounts for rent payments. This assists in ensuring that rent arrears are minimal, if any.
- Maintenance of your property. Management and supervision of repairs by licensed, insured tradespeople at the very best prices.
- Detailed tenancy inspections completed twice a year as Victorian tenancy legislation permits. Click here to view a sample Routine Inspection Report.
- We guarantee that we will advise you of all matters relating to your property
- Our bi-monthly newsletter will help keep you informed of all issues that may affect you as a property owner and investor
- You will be given access to important information on our secure website. Information such as rent statements, your account status and rent payment records can be available on the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Understandable financial reporting
- We will send you detailed monthly statements that are easy to understand
- We guarantee to have your money deposited into your account within two business days of the funds clearing
- We can send your statement to you via email or you can access it on our secure internet site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We will provide you with copies of all invoices paid on your behalf
- At the end of the financial year we will provide you with a detailed income and expenditure report for your property, saving you additional accountancy fees. This report is also available for download at at time on our website.
Regular detailed inspections
- Our routine inspections are completed at regular intervals each year, Click here to view a sample Routine Inspection Report.
- We will provide you with a detailed report with comprehensive recommendations after each inspection
- At the end of each tenancy we will inspect your property and do our utmost to ensure that the tenant leaves the property in its original condition (fair wear and tear excepted). We also advise you of any maintenance or renovation work that may be required. Click here to view a sample Condition Report